Preheat oven to 240ºc bake or 220ºC fan bake.
1. Mix the flour, grated parmesan, garlic powder and paprika together and put into a sealable kitchen bag.
2. In a bowl, whisk the 2 eggs, 1 tbsp milk and 1 tbsp oil with a pinch of salt and pepper (to taste)
3. Cut the chicken breasts into strips 2-3cm wide and place into the sealable bag, along side the flour mix and shake- an easy way to cover the chicken evenly, with minimum mess.
4. Place the breadcrumbs into a large bowl in preparation for the floured chicken. (I used my own breadcrumbs and made these in advance of starting the recipe).
5. Remove the floured chicken a few pieces at a time and place into the egg mixture and then roll in the breadcrumbs, coating them nice and evenly before placing them onto a large plate. Continue until all the chicken pieces are on the plate. Cover with glad wrap/cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes (to help the breadcrumbs to stick).
6. Cover 1-2 large baking sheets with baking paper.
7. After 30 minutes remove chicken pieces from refrigerator and place onto baking sheets, sprinkle over any remaining crumbs and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
Serve with lemon wedges, salad and tomato sauce – Sara has a great recipe for a quick tomato sauce here