1. Pre-heat your oven on bake to 110°C
2. Slice the tom tom tomatoes into halves rub with the olive oil and garlic. Season with cracked black pepper and salt. Place into pre-heated oven and slow cook for 2 hours.
3. Rub the lamb with the seasoning and salt and pepper. Cover and set aside for two hours.
4. Rub the red bell peppers with oil and either place into oven on bake at 180°C or burn the outside with a naked flame until black. Once the skin has blistered place into bowl and cover with cling film for 20 minutes. The skin should be completely blistered from the flesh, peel and remove the core of each pepper and slice the remaining flesh thinly.
5. Fry the corn kernels quickly in a hot fry pan. Remove from fry pan and set aside.
6. Fry the lamb backstraps in a hot pan ensuring each side is browned, place into an oven on bake at 180°C for 8-10 min. Once cooked to medium rare set aside and rest for 10-15 minutes.
7. Mix the ingredients for the dressing, set aside. Mix together the corn, sliced chargrilled pepper, tomatoes, olives, red onion and mesculun. Mix the dressing into the salad mix and plate onto plates to serve. Slice the lamb thinly on a diagonal and arrange with the salad, alternatively you can mix the lamb into the salad mix and serve in a large bowl.