1. Blend the very cold butter with the icing sugar and flour in a food processor.
2. In a separate bowl beat the egg yolk with the water.
3. Slowly pulse the egg yolk mixture into the butter and flour mixture. Mix until it is just coming together, then turn out onto a floured surface and knead a little to form a ball.
4. Wrap in cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Once chilled, pre heat oven to 180ºC. Roll pastry out to approximately 2-3mm thick and use to line a 28cm loose bottom tart tin. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Blind bake the pastry for 12 minutes, then set aside while you prepare the yoghurt filling.
7. Whisk the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy.
8. Add the ground almonds and whisk to combine (make sure there are no lumps of almond).
9. Whisk in the yoghurt, milk and lemon zest.
10. Pour the mixture into the blind baked tart shell. Place the strawberries on top.
11. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Leave to cool before cutting.